Tuesday 19 April 2016

Highland Magic!

So i know i'm once again long over due for several posts.
 I'll try and crack through a couple to catch up on my last few months, but needless to say it's been busy with lots of aspects of my life keeping me fully (often over) engaged!
One exciting thing has been my photography continuing to develop ('scuse the pun!).
A pal of mine David Russell, who is an extremely talented and award winning photographer, invited me to become to first contribute to the highland magic website, blog and social media enterprise.
David's vision is to create a hub for Highland based photographers and media producers and a place for potential employers to find someone to fit their requirements, as well as lovers of photography and media to come and enjoy our work.
I'm really honoured to be invited on this project and please pop over to the facebook page and wordpress site and give it a "like" and a follow!

https://highlandmagic.net/2016/04/03/introducing-luke-partridge/


No comments:

Post a Comment