Thursday 14 January 2016

3 months in Nepal

I've been back in the UK for just under a month now, and it's been back to earth with a bump.
Arriving just before christmas time and being thrown in to the manic consumerism that has become the western tradition didn't do a lot for my sense of homecoming and settlement. With my winter bookings low, and no fixed abode not helping matters. Whilst my time away was often difficult, and sometimes downright depressing, there's so much to be said for that simpler life.
My wanderlust has been far from quenched, and instead of being excited about what comes next, i feel myself confused and agitated about what the future could hold and which avenue i should pursue. My heart and head battle with the life choices laid out in front of me and I deeply miss everyone i shared my experience with, and the places in which we shared them.

Blah blah blah... Emotional rant over. Here's some cool kayaking:

Three months in Nepal - Whitewater kayak adventures from Luke partridge on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment