Sunday 21 April 2013

Back in the boat

Admin day are a necessary evil and the last couple weeks have had too many for my liking! Being self employed for the first time, having to sell and buy a new vehicle, planning trips and courses, has meant i've had a lot. In addition to this i managed to break my finger falling off my bike! 


Stewart punching through

With the finger on the mend and my Five Star Whitewater Leader training this week i managed to get out for a quick paddle with Stewart and Matt this afternoon. Matt hadn't paddled for a long time so we decided to paddle the Top Findhorn as it would give us a good training ground. I haven't been in a boat for a good few months again so it was great to shake off the cobwebs. The rapid just above Dulsie provides a wicked grade 4 section, and it was funn sneaking in a few extra laps whilst Stewart went to get the car!

Dulsie Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment